Synergy Men’s Multivitamin
Synergy Men’s Multivitamin Review
You’re a man, you’re a man–you’re a mighty good man. And your woman loves you. But what she’d love more is if you’d actually take care of yourself.
And I’m not just addressing older men here–let’s face it, even though the new forty is supposed to be thirty, there are factors all around us that are causing us to age faster. UV damage, poor diet, lack of exercise, air pollution–without supplementing our diet (and getting off our butts), we’re pretty much down the toilet.
And we’re looking at early permanent retirement–if you know what I mean.
Synergy Men’s Multivitamin by Vitacost is one of the best men’s multis I’ve seen. Why? Because it not only contains 100% DV (daily value) of 19 out of its 22 essential vitamins and minerals, but its ingredients are manufactured under strict quality control using the best standardized ingredients.
Here’s what you can expect from Synergy Men’s Multivitamin:
- A high-potency formula containing 22 essential vitamins and minerals, plus antioxidants and nutrients to support cardiovascular, neurological, prostate and overall health specifically for men.
- 100% DV for 19 different vitamins and minerals. Other multis can’t really compare.
- Botanical extracts which are standardized–meaning they contain the correct active dosage.
- High quality, patented forms fo nutrients such as Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene, L-OptiZinc ® zinc, Lutemax® lutein, ResveraPure® resveratrol and ActiVin® grape seed extract. In addition, a black pepper extract, BioPerine®, is included to promote better absorption of several featured nutrients.
- And much, much more!
So if you want a multivitamin that isn’t a wimp, you’ve come to the right place.
Synergy Men’s Multivitamin Highlights
- Uses only the finest ingredients manufactured under GMP
- Covers all men’s health needs including prostate and heart health
- $1.33 a day
- Easy twice daily use to replenish the body with nutrients it needs
- Coupons available on the official site
- No money-back guarantee
How Does Synergy Men’s Multivitamin Work?
Synergy Men’s Multivitamin contains too many ingredients to go over, but here are a few highlights:
- Vitamins and Minerals–19 of them in 100% DV dose. Special features–vitamin K–for bone and skin health.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl 1000 mg-fuels the muscles so you not only keep lean muscle mass, you can fuel it for growth too.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 600 mg- a strong antioxidant to reduce aging and wrinkles, control diabetes and provide heart health.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (standardized to 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, and 45% EGCG) (leaves) 500 mg-strong antioxidant properties and fat oxidization (breakdown.) Heals the cells from all the damage you’ve done to yourself, and breaks down some of that nasty fat around the old keg.
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) naturally fermented 200 mg-a powerful antioxidant to heal cells, and for heart health.
- Lycopene (from tomato lycopene Complex) (fruit) Lyc-O-Mato® 10 mg-for a healthy heart.
- Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (from standardized Lutein extract)(marigold flower) Lutemax® 6 mg-for healthy eyes that see longer!
The Synergy Men’s Multivitamin Guarantee
I wish Synergy Men’s Multivitamin came with a money-back guarantee. That would be icing on the cake. Unfortunately (as with most multivitamins), it doesn’t. But you can get money-saving coupons from the official site. And if you really don’t like Synergy Men’s Multivitamin (which I can’t imagine happening), buy a different one next month!
And why not make her even more proud–take the dog for a walk, and eat the broccoli, not just hide it under the chicken!
See–you’re making better choices already!